FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer   ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
Virgil van Dijk admits he may have to change his 'calm' styl

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum des wariors Index du Forum -> Forum des Wariors -> Candidatures
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom
~W~

Féminin
population:: 123

MessagePosté le: Sam 26 Mai - 10:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Virgil van Dijk admits he may have to change his 'calm' styl Répondre en citant

Virgil van Dijk admits he may have to change his 'calm' style for the Champions League final

sbobet24 Liverpool defender Virgil van Dijk admits he may have to adapt his laid-back style of play ahead of Saturday's Champions League final against Real Madrid. Van Dijk, 26, has brought calmness and composure to Liverpool's defence since joining the club for £75m from Southampton in January.

However, the world's most expensive defender says his laid-back style almost cost his side during their quarter-final second leg against Manchester City, when his early mistake allowed Gabriel Jesus to open the scoring inside two minutes. The Netherlands international insists he has learned from that mistake and vowed to not make a similar error when Jurgen Klopp's side take on Real Madrid in Kiev on Saturday.

"To be calm, that is sometimes a very good thing to have, but personally sometimes I have to learn, too," he said. "Against Manchester City in the away game I was a little bit too calm in the beginning for example. That is something I have to learn as well. "The most important thing is we as players have to enjoy every bit of this. When the whistle goes that is a different story, but when we arrive in Kiev, when we see all the Liverpool fans, when we go on the pitch for the warm-up, we have to enjoy it and make yourself ready. sbobet24

"Other players maybe need to be tense, for myself I like to look around, embrace it and then when we are in the tunnel - full focus." Van Dijk will have the task of stopping Cristiano Ronaldo scoring in a fourth Champions League final, but the defender says he signed up to play in such pressure situations when he agreed to join Liverpool.

"People are trying to put pressure on me?" he said, laughing. "Any player who arrived at this club they want to play in these games, they want to be under this kind of pressure, they want to get trophies. That is basically the situation. "I don't think I have been bought to win the Champions League final. I have been bought to hopefully get the best out of myself and the best out of the team with the help of everyone else. "To be in the final right now - it has been a crazy journey. We are there, 90 minutes from the trophy and now we need to give everything we have." sbobet24

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 26 Mai - 10:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom
~W~

Féminin
population:: 123

MessagePosté le: Mer 20 Juin - 08:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: Jack Wilshere should snub West Ham and sign for Southampton Répondre en citant

Jack Wilshere should snub West Ham and sign for Southampton instead

sbobet24 According to reports in The Mirror, Southampton have joined West Ham United in the race to sign Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere, rated at £18m by Transfermarkt, after he announced on Tuesday that he would be leaving the Gunners when his contract expires at the end of the month, and he should snub the Irons and join the south coast club.

What’s the word, then?
The 26-year-old confirmed via his Instagram account that he wasn’t going to be stay on after he was told by new boss Unai Emery that he would only be a fringe player next term.The Mirror says that the England international already has offers on the table from the Irons, Wolves, Sampdoria and AC Milan, and now Saints manager Mark Hughes is ready to enter the chase to bring him to St Mary’s.The Sun on Sunday reported on June 17 suggested that the east London outfit are ready to hand Wilshere a four-year deal worth £130,000-a-week – something that Southampton may need to match to sign the midfielder.

How did Wilshere do last season?
sbobet24 While many still question whether he can stay fit on a regular basis, he certainly answered some of those critics during the 2017/18 campaign when he made 38 appearances in all competitions for the Gunners, scoring twice and providing a further six assists.The 26-year-old has become known as something of a dribbling master during his career because of his ability to bring the ball forward and beat a man in the middle of the park, and he lived up to that reputation last term as he successfully completed 86 of the 117 dribbles he completed in 33 outings in the Premier League and the Europa League, as per WhoScored.com.

Why should he pick Southampton over West Ham?
Wilshere seemed to thrive during a season-long loan spell with Bournemouth previously when he was the main man, and that would be the case if he joined Saints, whose fans hate the idea of signing a 26-year-old target following his opening World Cup display, too given they only narrowly avoided relegation to the Championship last term.Mark Hughes would likely build his team around the 26-year-old, but it is hard to see that being the same case at West Ham, where he would be joining the likes of Marko Arnautovic, Javier Hernandez and other potential marquee additions this summer. sbobet24

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
oudom5232
Invité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 28 Juin - 08:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: England's set-piece success is no surprise, says Sol Campbel Répondre en citant

England's set-piece success is no surprise, says Sol Campbell

maxbet Sol Campbell told Sky Sports England's World Cup set-piece joy was "nothing new" and said they had always been a focus.Campbell scored England's opening goal of the 2002 World Cup with a header from a corner - but rarely have England enjoyed success from set-plays in tournaments to quite this degree.

Manager Gareth Southgate said in response to questions over the Three Lions' success from dead balls the coaching team had identified corners and free-kicks as a valuable tool to help them during the World Cup, but Campbell said it was something that had always been a priority for the national side.

"When you look at England, and the stats from the World Cup - it could be about 50 per cent of goals that are set plays," he said. "It's not like we're doing rocket science here, either penalties, maxbet free-kicks or corners."We've always focused on them, it's not like it's something new. I've grown up looking at them all the time at my clubs, it's kind of drilled into British players."

England will face their toughest test, on paper at least, of the tournament when they face Belgium in Kaliningrad on Thursday, having faced only the unfancied Tunisia and Panama to date.Campbell believes this will represent the first chance to really see how well Southgate's back three system works, not only out of possession but in it too. maxbet

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 00:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: Virgil van Dijk admits he may have to change his 'calm' styl

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum des wariors Index du Forum -> Forum des Wariors -> Candidatures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation